When you build your dream home with Metric Homes, you will see that we take an approach to working with our clients that is very different from the industry standard, and certainly different from what you would expect.
All of our homes are “Better Built”. What does that mean? We understand that you want to have the best of the best, so we have updated all of our specifications to include options at our base price that are above and beyond the industry standard. We go out of our way to make sure that from the foundation up, your home will be “Better Built”.
- Design Flexibility:
- Choose from our designs, bring your own, work with us to create a custom design, or modify any plan at no extra cost
- High Quality Finishes:
- Brick skirt and pillars on either side of garage door on front elevation
- Balance of the front, sides and rear elevations in James Hardie HardiePlank® Lap Siding. We use no vinyl siding!
- Coloured window and door frames on all sides of home (detached homes only) incl. transom windows above insulated garage door(s)
- Air Conditioner included (16 SEER Energy Star certified)
- Choices of quartz or granite with undermounted sinks and single hole faucets in kitchen & ALL bathrooms
- Choices of 4-1/8” engineered hardwood or 7-1/2” laminate flooring
- Superior Construction Methods & Materials:
- Energy Star Certified to the most current version (17.1)
- Continuous insulation on above (detached homes only) and below grade walls (detached & townhomes)
- Basement underslab insulation (townhomes only)
- Spray foam headers and all areas above unheated space
- Synthetic roof underlay
- Flooring systems are over engineered to reduce squeaks and flex
- Radon gas testing on sample of homes in each project
… All this and more at no additional cost or upgrade premium!
With over 20 years’ as a Tarion and now HCRA registered builder and experience in residential construction, our professional attention to detail has helped us develop a system that makes your home building process easy and stress free. We achieve this by providing better service with a higher quality home and the highest standards. We encourage you to be a part of the building process and welcome you to schedule site visits with our staff to stay connected to the progress of your new dream home.
Plans, Specifications & Materials are subject to Availability, Substitution, & Modification without Notice E & OE
Updated January 4, 2021